Current Positions Available
Submit your resume at
Handle the design and production of print collateral, such as sell sheets, signage, posters, brochures, tradeshow materials, ads, and packaging, as well as web promos (such as banners).
- Retouching photos and silhouetting
- Preparing images and mechanicals to be print-ready
- Working with vendors
- Assisting in print proof reviews
- Mounting and cutting boards by hand
- At least 2 years of design experience
- Bachelor's degree in design or related field
- Proficient in Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Ability to build packaging comps and use digital camera
- Understanding of formatting and resolution of color profiles and image DPI
- Knowledge of using selection, masking and color correction tools
- Familiar with Pantone solid to process color selection system
Junior - Mid-Level Designer / Illustrator:
Create original designs based on licensed character art / style guidelines.
- Bring new and creative products to life from concept through to prototype development.
- Prepare artwork for packaging production
- Trend research, product development, color correction
- Able to work on a deadline driven schedule with quick turnaround.
- Excellent freehand drawing skills, ability to create character turn arounds
- Good sense of Color and Graphic Design• Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop (mac)
- Toy design / licensed character experience
- Knowledge of 3D modeling software and 3D printing a plus
To be considered for the position:All applicants must submit a PDF portfolio or portfolio website link along with resume.
Public Relations Manager:
Nurture a strong industry network, increase awareness, develop and execute effective communication and media relations programs.
- Develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
- Coordinate all public relations activities
- Direct social media team to engage audiences across traditional and new media
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations
- Proven Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at both a local and national level
- Strong relationships with both local and national business and industry media outlets
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Solid experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- BA/MA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related discipline